|Frostat or De-Frost element|
We have structured this Blog around six criteria: capacity, power consumption, testing, cost and operation.
1.0 Capacity Facts
- A Frostat or De Frost element protects up to 45 Litres.
- A TankBlanket 90 protects up to 90 litres.
- A TankBlanket 121 protects up to 121 Litres.
ü You need two Frostat for each TankBlanket 90.
For further information on the TankBlanket specification please follow this link:
2.0 Power Consumption Facts
- A Frostat is rated at 2.5A
- A TankBlanket 90 is rated at 4.0A
- A TankBlanket 121 is rated at 5.0A
For more information concerning power rating please follow this link:
3.0 TankBlanket Testing
4.0 Cost Detail
TankBlanket is less complicated to install due to being, just a simple ‘peel & stick’ of a single component rather than the complication of drilling several holes, assembling a number of components and sealing against water ingress.
Have you found this blog informative, interesting?
Do you have any ideas or suggestions?